Water Transfer Printing
For the low pressure we need a water-soluble film of polyvinyl alcohol (PVA), this is the plunge pool filled with warm water about 30 degrees and soaked for about a minute.
Then you need our clapboard activator with a thin spray gun, make sure that the cover remains uniform. Now dissolves the printed color of the PVA film thus loses its properties and consequently, such as a color film floats on the water. Now the component can be appropriately prepared very slowly, immersed in the right angle, if necessary, it must also be rotated. Then, the PVA residues are removed and the part is sealed with a clear coat, after drying. In this method, there is only one color transmission of pressure, so you have many choices and your imagination can run free.
1) Paint the parts to be coated in the appropriate color, we recommend the water-based coatings of RM.
2) Cut an appropriately sized piece of our water transfer printing film in the selected style.
3) Cut the foil around about every 5cm 2cm deep at an angle of about 45 °, so that you prevent the curling of the film on the water.
4) Place the slide in the circumscribed with the Begrenzerschienen field with the adhesive side onto the water surface. Make sure that no water comes out of the top of the slide.
5) Spray after about 60 sec soak the activator thin but even on the film when the film is relaxed, immerse the component slowly at a steady rate through the film layer resolution.
6) Wash the pieces of film with both around 30 ° C warm water, without damaging the print.
7) After the component has dried, seal it with clear lacquer.
[General information More info] system prices and further details can be obtained by email at email@example.com [/ General information More info]